Endocrinology Center of Southern Indiana
Providing lifelong care.
Endocrinology focuses on identifying and treating disorders of the body's glandular system, which is responsible for regulating hormone secretion. Most patients coping with endocrinological disorders require lifelong care for conditions ranging from diabetes and hypothyroidism to metabolic syndrome and cancers of the endocrine system.
At the Endocrinology Center of Southern Indiana, we treat a myriad of diseases and provide care for patients at the personal and social level. Dr. Chih Chang specializes in treating type I and type II diabetes; osteoporosis; gestational diseases; diseases of the pituitary, thyroid and adrenal glands; and cancers of the endocrine system, including pancreatic cancer.
Our Medical Staff
Dr. Chih Chang, MD, American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Chih Chang holds a medical degree from the University of Louisville and has an impressive background in treating and researching endocrine diseases across the nation. Certified in Internal Medicine and Adult Endocrinology by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Chih Chang completed his residency at the Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center in Fort Gordon, Georgia, and his fellowship at University of Louisville Medical School where he focused on endocrinology and metabolism. He has also served as the Medical Director of Community-based Clinical Health Organization of the United States Army in Concord, Massachusetts.
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Clark Physician Group
- Cardiology Center of Southern Indiana
- Charlestown Medical Center
- East Jeffersonville Medical Center
- Endocrinology Center of Southern Indiana
- Havens Medical Group
- Jeffersonville Pediatrics
- Just for Women Health Solutions
- Neurology and Sleep Center of Southern Indiana
- Orthopedic Surgeons of Southern Indiana
- Spring Hill Internal Medicine
- Surgical Associates Southern Indiana
- Thoracic and Vascular Surgery Center