Community Health Fair wll be held Saturday, June 3
May 18, 2017
Clark Memorial Hospital will host a Community Health Fair on Saturday, June 3 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The popular annual car show will be hosted by the Wild-side Mustangs and located in the parking lot directly across from the main entrance of the hospital. Nearly 50 vendor booths, lots of health screenings and activities will be located at the hospital’s main entrance, the main lobby and the lower level. Register to win one of three gift cards. Increase your chance to win by registering at the main lobby desk, completing a Health Passport card (cards will be given at the registration desk) and visiting the Relaxation Lounge. There will be free shuttle service provided by Clark Memorial to First Urology’s offices.
Some of the vendors and activities include:
- New this year a Farmer’s Market
- Walk-through heart and colon
- Meet with local health care providers
- Finding Her Health
- Dentistry Plus
- American Red Cross Pet Therapy
- Norton Cancer Institute Pat Harrison Resource Center
- Photo Booth
- Smoking Cessation
- Free massages, cool refreshments and other relaxing activities in the Relaxation Lounge showing you how to reduce anxiety and stress and increase quality of life.
Health screening areas include:
- Cholesterol, A1C and blood sugar (8-hour fast recommended)
- Norton Healthcare osteoporosis screening (adults age 50 and older)
- Norton Skin Screenings
- HIV and Hep C testing
- Kentuckiana Ear Nose & Throat
- Blood pressure checks
- $104 lung screening program
- $142 vascular screening program
No registration required for screenings. Screenings are for adults 18 and older expect for those noted.
For more information, contact Alicia Rousseau, community outreach manager at (812) 283-2101.